- 24-Feb-2015 to 15-Mar-2015 (PST)
- Fallbrook, CA, USA
- Part Time
JOB SUMMARY AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Responsible for service, quality, and guest satisfaction. Responsible for restaurant set up, taking guests orders, serving food and beverages to guests and clean up after guests depart. Must be driven by a commitment to excellent hospitality and the understanding that we must provide an exceptional dining experience for all our guests. Weekend day shifts available.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Percent of Job:
1. Restaurant set up at the beginning of each shift including prep of garnishes, beverage service, table service and other pre-opening duties as directed.....10%
2. Greet guests, take food and beverage orders, serve guests, refresh beverage service, input orders into POS system, deliver orders to guests, buss tables, up-sale food and beverage items, present check to guests and close out guest check......80%
3. Restaurant clean up, break down of beverage area and stock supplies for next day.....10%
1. Minimum of a high school diploma or GED, or one (1) year of food service
2. Ability to manage all functions of a food and beverage guest services.
3. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to assure guests satisfaction.
4. Must be able to work well with other employees to assure a team environment.
5. Requires a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Requires a high degree of organizational skills as well as a self-starting ability.
7. Ability to remain flexible and provide open communication both to team members and
8. Must have high level of integrity and professionalism.
1. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to talk clearly and hear responses.
3. Must have the ability to receive detailed information through hearing and to make
discriminations in sound.
4. Must be able to stand, walk, crouch, and climb stairs.
5. Must be able to reach, grasp and finger objects and operate business equipment.
6. Manual dexterity required for keyboard functions, and repetitive motions.
7. Minimum visual acuity requirements include reading numbers, printed instructions and
video display terminals.
8. Must be able to exert weights of up to fifty (50) pounds of force on an occasional
basis, and twenty (20) pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
9. Employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
* * * * * * * * *
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!